This is accessible to schools, colleges and universities by appointment, and ranges across:
- the books, studies and materials used to research the context and settings of the plays;
- the history of the Plen an Gwari site;
- the development of the project and funding arrangements;
- the original and final scripts used for the performances;
- flyers and brochures for the productions, newspaper cuttings, and photographs of the cast, the sets, the costumes and the performances;
- cast lists, cue lists and rehearsal schedules; and
- the working diary of the director of the performances, Dominic Knutton, after whom the building at the Knut was named.