Your Ordinalia 2021 Booking
Please note that by purchasing tickets for a performance or festival event(s) by St Just and District Trust CIO, charity number 1168852 (we/us), You are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and complying with all applicable laws and regulations.Tickets
1.Our Box Office provider is Hall for Cornwall who offer a web and telephone service. Their charges are set out on their website, and include:
£1.50 Transaction Fee payable for bookings over the phone
£1.00 printing and postage fee if customers choose not to receive e-tickets
2. Our approved agent, The News Centre St Just, will have tickets available for sale at a discount to people within the TR19 postcode only for a limited period
3. Tickets may not be sold on for commercial gain. No more than 10 tickets per household. We accept no liability for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
4. Once purchased, tickets may not be refunded except on cancellation of the performance. Tickets may be exchanged, subject to availability, for an alternative performance of the same play. Exchanged e-tickets will be cancelled and no longer valid. Tickets cannot be accepted for resale.
5. Only tickets purchased from our Box Office provider, our approved agent, or at the gate (if available) are valid for admission to a performance or event.
6. Family tickets may be used for four family-related persons, at least two of whom must be under the age of 16 or a student.
7. The discount for buying tickets to all three plays is only available when all three tickets are purchased at the same time.
8. Only one concession applies per ticket. Proof of eligibility may be requested at time of purchase and/or on the day of the performance. Please inform our Box Office if you are entitled to a concession at the time of booking, as concessionary rates can not be applied retrospectively.
9. Concessions are available for all performances, but all ticket sales are subject to availability. See Covid-safe arrangements below.
10. We accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged ticketsChanges and cancellations
1. We reserve the right to alter advertised programme information, including cast, without prior notice, and to cancel or postpone performances and/or events.
2. If a performance or event is cancelled or postponed before it is due to commence, we will do our best to inform you of these changes using the mandatory contact details provided when you make your booking. It is your responsibility as ticket holder to check if the performance or event is going ahead.
3. As there are 12 performances over a two week period, we will do our best to offer you an alternative to a cancelled performance.
4. If a performance or event is cancelled by us, the value of tickets will be refunded after completion of our standard form - in the case of tickets purchased from the Box Office to the original payment method, and in the case of tickets purchased from The News Centre St Just, by cheque
5. Complimentary tickets may not be refunded under any circumstances
6. Performances will not generally be cancelled because of weather conditions and may continue at our discretion in wet weather conditions. Refunds will be available, at our discretion and after offering alternative performance dates where available, for a performance that is abandoned after it has started.Festival Arrangements
1. Festival tickets are available for adults only and are not transferable.
2. Festival tickets are only available for use during a seven day period, and may not be transferred from the chosen week to another week.
3. Festival ticket holders are entitled to attend all three performances of the Ordinalia plays at any time, without prior booking, on production at the door of a valid Festival ticket.
4. Festival ticket holders wishing to attend a Sunday concert may do so without prior booking unless subject to Government COVID 19 prior booking rules.
5. Festival ticket holders wishing to attend a festival workshop must apply for it on the website, at least 7 days beforehand. Admissions on the door without prior booking are at our sole discretion.
6. Refunds will be available, at our discretion and after offering alternative event dates where available, for an event that is abandoned after it has started.COVID 19-Safe Environment
1. When socially distanced performance rules apply you are confirming that your booking is for a single household or support bubble only up to a maximum of 6 people, and that you agree not to attend a performance if:
- You are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms, or have done so in the previous 10 days
- You have been in contact with anyone who has displayed Covid-19 symptoms in the last 10 days
- You have arrived into the UK in the last 10 days and are not covered by the self-isolation exemption rules
- You have been instructed to self-isolate
2. If you are unable to attend a performance due to these restrictions, you can apply for a refund to the Box Office where you purchased the ticket.
3. We will only share the details of the primary booker with NHS Test and Trace (or equivalent) only if asked to by a relevant authority and under the obligations of the government’s Covid-19 regulations.
4. If current Government regulations so require, you must:
- supply a valid vaccination certificate/passport, or if allowed, a recent valid negative VOVID test at the gate to be permitted entry to a performance
- permit us to take a non contact body temperature check
- comply with such other requirements then in force
1. We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by us and our Box Office/agents to deliver services, keeping you informed with news, offers and future events. Certain anonymous statistics regarding your booking may be used in our evaluation to funders.
2. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing.
3. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please use the unsubscribe button in our marketing email.Your Visit
1. By attending our performances you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for future promotional activity.
2. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Some scenes are not suitable for children under the age of 8. Children and school groups are the responsibility of their parent, guardians, teachers or carers, who should ensure appropriate behaviour at all times.
3. Smoking or vaping is strictly prohibited in all areas of the Plen an Gwari amphitheatre. Please bring your own seating (chairs, blankets) and dress appropriately for the weather - umbrellas are not permitted in the theatre space
4. There is no reserved seating. Special areas will be made available for persons with mobility needs.
5. Seating areas will be marked out on the ground, where social distancing is required. Family groupings of up to 6 will be available
6. We regret that, with the exception of assistance dogs, dogs may not be admitted to performances.
7. Please keep personal items with you at all times. We accept no responsibility for personal property brought on to the premises.
8. Security searches may be carried out at certain performances and events at our discretion.
9. We reserve the right to refuse admission to a performance or event, and will do so if you are not in possession of a valid and current ticket, or any of these booking conditions applies.
10. Ticket holders must comply with all safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending a performance. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury will result in removal from the venue without compensation.Your Event
1. Theatre is a shared live experience so please show consideration to those on stage as well as your fellow audience members when attending a performance or event.
2. Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted.
3. The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile telephones is strictly prohibited in the Plen an Gwari during performances. Any exceptions to this will be made clear on the day of the performance.
4. You are welcome to bring refreshments to the Plen an Gwari, but please note, glass and china are not permitted for safety reasons.
5. If you wish to make a complaint, please do so at the time of your visit to allow us to attempt to resolve your issues in a fair and equitable mannerThe Legal Bit
1. To the fullest extent permissible in law, we shall be entitled to assign any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions
2. None of the terms of this Agreement may be relied upon or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party that is not a party to this Agreement.
3. Our liability to you for losses you may suffer while attending a performance or event is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Tickets you bought from us. This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
4. We will not be liable or responsible if a performance or event is abandoned after it has commenced that is caused by events outside our reasonable control or that of the venue
5. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision/s and remainder of the Agreement valid or enforceable.
6. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification.Your Thoughts
1. If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions please contact our by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address these as soon as practical.
2. We would love to hear your feedback, which you can give by email or on our social media channels.